Friday, April 16, 2010

Bebe Update and Thursday Adventures

We went to the doc yesterday and we were able to listen to little gummy's heart. It took the doc a minute to find it because the baby was sleeping and curled away from the mic thingy, but he finally woke it up and we heard its heart. It was at 135 bpm which is perfect. We also got the big ultrasound scheduled for May 5th, we are so stinkin excited!!! My belly has also been doing some pretty strange things lately. I'm finally starting to get the weird deformed look that ya get when baby is curled up on one side lol. It makes me and Colt laugh pretty hard. The boys went with us to the doctor and they were so excited to hear what the baby sounded like, they've been showing more and more interest in the baby and I'm lovin it!! All except Chancellor informed me yesterday, as he grabbed my chubby love handle, that I "have some fat hips" and then he giggled and walked away. Thanks bud!
Chancellor had his first friend birthday party yesterday! His friend Dominik from church had a Pirate Party. I walked Chance up to the door and went to give him a hug and kiss and he was already headin over to his all his friends to play. It stung a little cuz my little boy is growin up and doesn't need his momma to reassure him or give him a hug and kiss before he goes to play. It did make me happy though cuz its so fun to watch the kids grow up and have friends and play, I love watching them grow. It truely makes me so so happy! Since Chancellor had his party, Colt and I took Ayden to a park up in Cedar Hills. We played Batman, Robin, and Batgirl and climbed all over the playground then Ayd and I got in the little stream and walked up and down in the water hunting sharks. Grandma Yevette and Aunt Kristi (Colts step-mom and sister) came to the park and hung out for a bit and we had a creamie then headed to pick Chancey up from his party. It was such a fun fun day! I loved spending one on one time with Ayden and seeing Chancey have so much fun with his friends. I loved hearing our baby and seeing how happy is made Colt. LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl! It's me Amber here...glad to have a new blogging buddy! So happy the boys are doing well, and yes, it's hard when they pull a "I'm grown up" moment and you feel for a second like they don't "need" you, I have a hard time with it too! So excited the baby sounds healthy...can't wait to find out what it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amber, I'm glad that you blog too. My fiance makes fun of me and calls the blogging and facebook my fantasy world. LoL hes just jelous cuz hes not as cool as me ;) I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like they're gonna cry when they pull the "I'm grown up" stuff haha. Can't wait to find out what this little wiggly gummy is!! May 5th can't come fast enough!!

    ReplyDelete