Friday, April 23, 2010

I forgot how exhausting pregnancy is!

(this is not a good pic lol, I was 15 weeks in this picture and i look grumpy as crap lol)




I am 17 weeks today!! I've been feeling pretty stinkin good lately pregnancy wise thank goodness, but holy crap, am I exhausted!! Its a good thing I'm used to sleep deprivation so I'll be all set when this little gummy gets here ;) I've been feeling the baby move more and more! Its pretty active during the day now! I love feeling it moving, it makes me smile! I am not lookin forward to looking like a house though, I'm not too excited about getting so big, but hey its all worth it in the end! Chance and Ayden are getting more and more excited about the baby too! They went to our appointment with us on the 15th and loved hearing the heart! They're going with us to the ultrasound on May 5th too! We are so excited to finally find out what we're having! Honestly I hope we get a little girl (of course I'll be totally excited for either) I could use a little girl :) I'm out numbered here! People keep saying I need to post pictures of my pregnant belly. . . hmmm we'll see, I'm not too keen on the idea, but maybe lol. I just feel like a chubba bubba! Theres the preggers update :) not much has changed really just getting more and more anxious and excited!!
Ayden is doing fantastic on potty training the past two days! No accidents at all both days, AND he went all the way through the night last night without a single accident!! We are so proud of him! Hes doing awesome!

Chancellor is doing awesome also. Hes super full of it and has started to figure out that Ayden will do pretty much anything he tells him to. Then he tries to get him in trouble for doing what he told him to do. Ahh the joys of parenthood lol! Hes a really good helper though and has really been a huge encouragement to Ayden with potty training! I'm so lucky to have 2 really good kids :) even when they're naughty they're not too bad lol. Love bein a mommy though that's for sure!!



2 comments:

  1. LOL Love that pic of you with your belly! Glad you're feeling better. Hopefully the tiredness gets better...although it hasn't for me! =p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I look so onry!! Colt told me he wouldn't take another picture because this is how grumpy I look all the time lol. Hes a baby, I am not this bad all the time :) lol

    ReplyDelete