Friday, April 9, 2010

I need a maid!!

Neil Young had it so right when he said "A man needs a maid" (or woman I guess lol) I hate doing house work so much! I wish it were a perfect world and I could we wave our hand and have everything where it goes. My house has gotten to be the messiest its been EVER!! I got so stinkin behind on everything! How the heck does that happen!!?? I've been strugglin with it since December (how pathetic is that?!) when I got the friggen Swine Flu and Bronchitis, then I started gettin super sick in January, then we found out I was pregnant and I got SICK SICK SICK so needless to say my poor house has SUFFERED!! Its like an endless mess now lol, not even kidding! I am kinda starting to catch up on the clean laundry that needs to be folded and this morning I cracked out and cleaned the crap outta my front room. So at least now I'm getting somewhere. But with two little monkeys runnin around all day it gets so messy! I will get this house clean if it kills me within the next week or so! Mark my words! Its makin me nuts, so something has to be done!
On another note, Ayden is still workin on potty training. Things are going OK but could be better. I don't know if he is just too busy playin and doesn't want to stop to go potty or what the deal is but he had a rough day with it yesterday. Potty training is hard stuff, holy crap! I hope that he gets it soon. I told him that if he can go the whole day without an accident then we will go and he can pick out new underwear and a toy. I think we need to get an incentive for him, like some rewards for when he goes potty and goes without an accident. Hopefully he'll start gettin it soon, I just worry he doesn't really care enough about it, but he needs to get it done. We'll keep on keepin on with it though. Keep your fingers crossed for us!!
A BABY UPDATE!!! I have been feeling more and more flutters of it moving lately! I wish Colt could feel it, but that'll come soon enough. I am 15 weeks today and that makes me so excited!!! We have a doctors appointment on the 15th, just a normal check-listen to the heart and all that, so I'm going to ask my Dr. if we can schedule an ultrasound to find out what this little Gummy is! I CANNOT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT WE'RE HAVING!! We are all so excited around here!! YAY!!
Colt and I are finally gonna go on a date this weekend! We haven't been on one it a while so I'm super excited. Colt said he wants to go up to SLC and go to dinner and movie, but we're not 100% sure what we're doing. I can't wait to go out though. I miss that. It feels nice to have some alone time and date again! I love dating him still even after all this time. I love still feelin like his girlfriend. Its nice! I love him so stinkin much!

No comments:

Post a Comment