Friday, April 23, 2010

This Better Not Be One Of Those Bad Things That Come In 3's!!!

So I thought that I had worked out my ranting the other day about the moron sperm donor. . . Oh I was so wrong!! K so heres what happened to stir this up again. My grandma (who is one of the coolest ladiest you'll ever meet-no joke) works at the gas station by my house (its like across the street and down from me) and she calls me and says "Guess who just came in here barely?" and I had no clue who would be there that would get a phone call til she said "Sam." I felt like I was going to throw up. First of all he lives in Provo and works in Spanish Fork (so he says) so there no reason for him to be coming around here, like none at all-no friends, no family, noone is out here for him. My grandma also said that he was completely out of it and seemed high as a kite. . .SURPRISE-not! And also that he was in there with an other equally shady looking guy. That got my blood boiling and I was so scared at the same time. I called Colt and started crying cuz it makes me nervouse that hes around here, he literally scares the hell out of me, I locked the door and kept lookin out my windows. Luckily he never showed up here. I'm sure he was just going to score some drugs in the city. So I calmed down and I started thinking. Ya know what pisses me off more than anything? I know that he was so close to my boys and didn't even think of them one time. I doubt they even crossed his mind at all. I hate him so much its insane. He better never show up here, EVER!! Ugh I hate him! I'm done for now, update tomorrow maybe :)

No comments:

Post a Comment