Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Really?! How stupid can someone seriously be??

Okay for those of you who don't know already, my ex husband is one of the most moronic people you'll ever meet or hear of in your life!! I'm not just saying that cuz hes my ex, really he has no redeeming points about him. He is grade A trash! He doesn't pay child support-which is only $564 a month total, which isn't anything!! He hasn't paid a dime. He very rarely checks to see how they're doing and he doesn't even have any rights over them. He lost all custody and parental rights back in August of 09' best thing ever!! He has a drug problem, with literally everything. He used to say "whats your drug of choice? What do you got?" UH LOSER!! He also is a pathalogical liar, he always has been! Well any who he texted me yesterday-I haven't heard from him in over a month and before that he went seriously 6 months with no contact (which is fine with me)-It was one of his rare times he asks how they're doing and this is exactly how the conversation went. I'm writing this straight from my inbox on my phone.

Sam:
Hi meags how r u doin? How r the monkeys? Sorry I haven't kept in touch I have just been super busy with work and workin with major crimes and gettin ready to move. Whats new friend?

Me:
Uhhuh. Sorry I took a sec to respond I am making dinner. I am good. The boys are great. They're just outside playin with a cap gun and sidewalk chalk with Colt. They're great though.

Sam:
Well awesome, good to hear. Not that u would b worried but my workn with major crimes is a good thing. I have been talkin to a detective about inturning and doing ride alongs after work a few days out of the week. But its been great helpin gettin scum off the streets. Don't say anything to anyone please. No one knows but I wanted u to know what I have been up 2 since ur the beautiful mommy to my boys.

I didn't even write back after that because his stupidity doesn't warrent a response. He is so full of shit. I don't and can't believe him further than I could throw him! If you know Sam, you know that there is no way he would be working with Major Crimes unless he was going to prison. Cops don't recruit junkies. I have proof from one of our very close friends who is also friends with Sam that hes been doing cocaine and heroine. SURPRISE!!! NOT! He always used to come up with these kind of stories when I was married to him. Duh like I'm not gonna know!? Really??!! I know that the texts make him sound like hes making and effort and all that, but you know he can take his "effort" and shove it cuz I don't care nor do I believe his bogus bull shit lies. Oh and I love how he makes it sound like hes moving out of his parents house and going out on his own. Cuz I know for a fact he's just moving to Payson with his parents who bought a house down there. I talk to his parents still, they take the boys out to dinner every couple of weeks so I'm pretty solid on whats going on. He just makes it so much easier for me to make sure that I keep MINE AND COLT'S boys away from him. I will fight him to the death to make sure he will never have my kids to screw up! He is not a good father, he never has been. Hes not even a good person. He would screw the boys over the second he had a chance, hes proved it time and time again. He steals his dads guitars and amps and pedals and pawns them (seen it a number of times) he steals money and medication from his parents. He staged a break in at his house where his parents flat screen, Sterio, and PS3 were all stolen and pawned. Wow what a winner! UGH I HATE HIM I HATE HIM I HATE HIM!! I can't wait to watch him go down in flames when his bull shit gets the best of him. The best thing that has ever happened was him losing his rights. He just proves over and over that Colt and I are doing the right thing. Our boys will be totally fine without Sam in their lives. They have the best daddy in the world with Colt. I am so happy that we moved on from Sam and his stupid junior high drama! Colt and I have the best kids in the world and its all been our hard work. We've had to undo so much damage that Sam inflicted on the kids and they have made such a 180. They are different kids thanks to Colt and him being so wonderful and there for them. He has saved me and my boys and I am so grateful for him! Words cannot express how much I love and appreciate Colt. Sorry I had to vent cuz this whole text situation makes me so angry, but now I feel much better lol!

2 comments:

  1. I'm soooo happy you got out of the craziness! You and the kids deserve so much better! I'm so proud of you, and am so happy to hear how much happier you are and what a great dad Colt is to the kids. You are such a stronger person now for coming out on top!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber thank you so much for your kind words! Ya know its sad to see him continue to do this kind of stuff. There was a time when I wanted nothing but the best for him and I hoped and prayed he would get clean and do better at least for his boys, but I gave up on him, sad to say but I did. I want to believe he can do better but I really don't know if he can anymore. Hes almost 30 and still being just the same. Its sad but its his loss, not mine. I hope I don't sound bitter or harsh.

    ReplyDelete